Friday, May 6, 2011

Lifestyle and Relationship with Jesus

Most people view religion as something secondary in their lives. It's a time where they worship go to a temple and offer prayers and pray to their God. And each religion has their own beliefs and values about their view of the afterlife, standards they go by, how they pray etc. But Christianity is very unique in a way because it's much more and shouldn't be referred to as a religion, but as a personal intimate relationship with God and a lifestyle in which you live out. So having Jesus in your life and worshiping Him is not considered as a religion as most people refer to it, but a way of connecting with Him and living out a brand new lifestyle and how He is the reason we exist along with everything else He created such as the universe and the Earth. He loves us and wants to have a personal relationship with each of us. "Because he loves me, says the Lord, I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation." We also live out a lifestyle because doing good and kind things for others is part of the Christian lifestyle. And so is worshiping which we do everyday and thank God for everything He provides for us. Thank the Lord that through the death of His Son, we can have eternal life and be granted this relationship with our Creator. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment