Saturday, May 28, 2011

Facing the ultimate glory

What will it be like to stand in front of God and to finally see His awesome glory and power? I can only imagine and think about what it will be like. But my capacity to imagine what it will be like to stand and see Jesus Christ in all His splendor and majesty is tiny to what will actually see. How awesomely amazing will that be?! To see God will be infinetly better than anything else on Earth or the entire universe!!! God alone is the reason we exist and we and everything else exists is for His glory. To meet our awesome Creator face to face will be the moment of actual unbelievable reality. God's face is brighter than the sun or all the stars in the universe combined!!! But it will not blind us. It will be a soothing light that will be pleasing to our eyes. I can't wait until that day comes. That day I will be waiting and expecting the awesome figure that died for us and rose again in glory and is now seated on His throne. Praise to our Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ! "When I saw Him, I fell at His feet as though dead. Then He placed His right hand on me and said: "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades." Revelation 1: 17-18 Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment