Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Live for Him

I live for God because I gave my life to Him and He deserves all the glory since He created me in His Image. I live to give Him praise, glory and honor and to suffer in His name since He underwent the same things. I want to live my life for Him and please Him no matter what I'm going through. I give my all to God. "For me to live is Christ and to die is gain." Philippians 1:21. I want to sacrifice so much for God that I would do practically anything to remain in a relationship with Him. Because I love Him and He loves me. "We love because He first loved us. 1 John 4:19 Life is all about pleasing God. No one else but Him. That's the Truth and the Reality. So all believers who want to follow Christ, give it your all. Surrender every single thing you got in your life, give it all to Him because He cares. "The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him." Nahum 1:7 Praise the Lord and live for Him, amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment