Sunday, May 1, 2011

I raise my hands up and worship

When I am at Church, I worship God. When I am at school, I worship God. When I am at home, I worship God. I worship God at anytime and anywhere. When it comes down to worship I love to raise my hands up in the air and exalt my God of Salvation. When I am at home I do that most often. When I am at Church I do that less often because I'm afraid that I'll draw attention. But I must remember when I worship that it's all about God and not about me. I just want to go to the top of a hill or mountain shout and raise my hands up in the air and exalt the Lord God Almighty who gave His life for me just so I could live with Him forever. I praise, I worship, I exalt. God calls us to live a life of worship in everything we do. "Ascribe to the Lord the glory due His name; worship the Lord in the splendor of His holiness." Psalm 29:2 Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment