Monday, May 30, 2011

God's creation

When I look all around what do I see? I see everything organized in precise manner. Beautifully decorated flowers that grow from the plant, or the color that the leaves have in the trees during the fall. All around you see beauty, organization, design and order. God is the Master Artist that created all of this including our magnificently designed universe. Everything is not out of place, nor unorganized. It is all placed in exact order, because our Creator wanted it like that. When I look at the stars at night or the universe through the Hubble space telescope, I wonder to myself "Wow! I can't believe God made all of that! More that a quintiillion stars in the universe and God knows all of their names!" When I look at the universe I worship God. His imagination and beauty is literally like no other, because their is no other except Him. "I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me." Isaiah 46:9 Praise God and wonder at His marvelous creation! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment