Saturday, May 28, 2011

A day of Kindness

I am going to share a story that not only changed my life but it has overwhelmed me with so much love for God. Here goes: One day after my stepbrother's baseball game we decided to drive to the nearest taco bell near Hopkins Jr. High. We came in and we all noticed a few girls cleaning something that looked like their drink that dropped on the floor.  My family members ignored them completely because they had nothing to do with it, but I went up to them and said "do you need any help?" One of the girls turned to me and said "no thank you." But I decided to take action. I grabbed one of the towels they weren't using and started cleaning up the floor for them. They were very happy and were saying "thank you!" while smiling. Then when I was about to leave one of the girls came up to me and said "do you want a cookie?" I gladly took one in gratitude and said "thank you and have a great day!" in excited emotion. I said bye to them and they responded back and as I left the facility I had a very happy feeling for what I did right that day. And it was all thanks from above. "The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me." Matthew 25:40 Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment