Thursday, May 15, 2014

What an awesome day!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Today was another fun and awesome day to praise and glorify the Lord! After eating at Taco Bell, I passed out gospel tracts to people inside and then blessed a homeless man. I prayed for him and then gave him a gospel tract. It was so awesome!!! I then thought about and then decided to go to a mini-golf place called Golfland to share the gospel with people. I walked up to a woman and gave her a gospel tract and wished her a good day. Then afterwards I walked up to three people sitting in their car and gave them tracts. I also got to share the gospel with them as well! Jacob one of the people said that he had so many friends of his die and he was very open. He was talking with me back and forth and we have a good conversation. Maurice and Rebecca, the other two in the car were asking me questions as well. I answered them the best I could, but at the end after I shared the gospel with them. I told them how much I loved and cared about them. They were very appreciative and happy that I talked with them. I also got to hang out with them for a little bit and they offered to pay for me to go through a laser maze with them! That was really nice of them. I talked with Maurice a lot too and he told me how envious he was of my faith. But he respected my faith in Jesus Christ and he loved that. No matter what my brothers and sisters, never back down from what you believe in. Stick strong in your faith in Jesus Christ and don't let anyone tell you any differently. Stand strong in Jesus and in the bible, people will respect that. I wished all of them a good day and then passed out more gospel tracts (which I call tickets to Heaven) to some more people and then came back to my family friends house. Today was such an awesome day to share the gospel and I had a lot of fun!!! Tomorrow I am going to do the same thing again, but go to a different place in my city and share the gospel. Jesus Christ is glorified today! Keep sharing the gospel my brothers and sisters! Time is short and our beloved Jesus is coming soon! God bless you and praise the Lord Jesus Christ! Please pray for the seeds I have planted and ask the Lord to draw them to His Son Jesus Christ. Blessings! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment