Thursday, May 8, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Please pray for the lost souls I planted seeds with today for the Lord's glory. Pray the Lord would water these seeds and may God draw them to His Son Jesus Christ. I gave a tract to a police officer today and I was very happy. I don't regret giving the police officer the gospel because I don't know if he could die in a gun fight and then go to Hell forever. I don't want anyone to go to Hell and burn there in the flames forever. I will warn people and let them know what Jesus Christ has done for them. I care about that police officer's soul and all of those other souls that I will share the gospel with them or give them a tract. Now let me ask all of you guys a question. Do you care about lost people's souls? If you haven't told someone about Jesus Christ, now is the time to change that. You can repent and ask the Lord to put you back on the right back. He wants to forgive you of your sins and He loves you more than anyone on earth. His love is so powerful and never-failing. "But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing the Lord's praise, for he has been good to me." Psalm 13:5-6 Amen! I love you all my brothers and sisters and praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment