Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Please pray for the lost souls I shared the gospel with today. On my way to class earlier this morning I gave a gospel tract to a guy sitting in his car. Afterwards I got into a conversation with a guy named Stephen. We had an interesting conversation about what he believes and then I shared the gospel with him. I told Stephen how much I love and care about his soul and where he will spend eternity. He thanked me and then I gave him a link to a website where he can order a free book on things that talk about eternity. Just this evening I left a gospel tract at KFC and gave my remaining three to three souls sitting at a table. Please pray for all of these souls my brothers and sisters. I care about all of their souls and I love them so much to warn them of how they can repent of their sins and trust in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for forgiveness of their sins. Ask the Lord to water these seeds that I planted for His glory. The Lord is glorified today!!! I will pray for the seeds that you have planted as well my friends. I love you all and God bless you my brothers and sisters! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment