Saturday, May 10, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! I had a wonderful day of witnessing today. The Lord is always good and faithful!!! He blessed me and my friend with great witnessing encounters and we got to share the gospel with lost souls. Such an amazing and awesome experience! Please pray for the seeds me and my friend have planted in these lost people's lives. Ask the Lord to water these seeds that I have planted in their hearts. God is glorified and I am so thankful for Him using me to tell lost people about His Son Jesus Christ and what He has done for them! Pray for the Lord to water these seeds and for Him to actively pursue them to bring them to His Son Jesus Christ. Thank you so much for the prayers my brothers and sisters!! Your prayers mean so much to me! I love you all and God bless! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment