Saturday, May 3, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Please pray for the seeds I have planted today for the glory of God. Me and my friends went to a restaurant called Scramblz in south San Jose. It was very good and I liked it a lot. While were were there, I gave a gospel tract to three teenagers and a man in the bathroom and I gave another to our waiter who was sitting down. And I also gave one to a waitress who told me she was from Wisconsin when she recognized my Green Bay Packer fan. I was waiting on the Lord to give me a good opportunity to give her a gospel tract and He did! When I saw the opportunity I took it and walked up to her and had a short chat. I then happily offered her the gospel tract while smiling and she took it. I then wished her a good day and said "God bless you" to her while I patted her shoulder in a friendly way. I want to impact lost people in a positive way by giving them the gospel and telling them that I love and care about their soul. I want to see all of these people in Heaven. As I was came out of the restaurant I had a great big smile on my face because the gospel was given out! Pray for these seeds my brothers and sisters! All glory to Jesus! I love you all and God bless you my brothers and sisters! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment