Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Please pray for a lost soul that I witnessed to today named Chris. We had an interesting conversation today going back and forth. During the conversation he told me that he found it hard to believe that a man named Jesus would die on the cross for our sins. I explained to Chris that there were eyewitnesses that saw Jesus crucified and Him alive after His resurrection. He also thought that being a good person and leading a good life is how someone goes to Heaven. I shared the Ten Commandments with Him and our present state with Jesus who is holy and filled with no sin. Then I shared Christ sacrifice on the cross for our sins and how He rose from the dead to defeat death. I told him that the reason I shared all of this with him was because I loved and cared about his soul. And where he will be spending eternity after he died. Chris may have forgotten everything I have told him, but he won't forget it after he dies. He will remember having a chance to repent of his sins and trust in Christ, but it will be too late for him. I told Chris that it's his choice if he wants to repent of his sins and trust Christ. I care about him so much that I warned him about Hell and how bad it is. Pray for Chris's soul my friends and ask the Lord to work through his heart with the seed I planted in his heart. I planted a seed in his life and now I will let the Lord work through him. Pray for him my friends. God bless you and praise the the Lord Jesus Christ!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment