Thursday, May 29, 2014

Earlier today I drove over to a shopping center in my city and turned in two applications. I first went to Gamestop and gave a woman there a gospel tract and then went to Party City and did the same thing. I also passed out two tracts to a couple walking toward me. It seemed like the guy didn't want to take them at first based on his gesture, but he took them. I gave him two, one for him and his girlfriend. Please pray for the lost souls reading these gospel tracts my friends and ask the Lord to water these seeds that I planted. Ask Him to work through these people's hearts so they can repent of their sins and trust in Jesus for the forgiveness of their sins. Thank you for the prayers my brothers and sisters! I love you all and God bless! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment