Friday, May 2, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my friends! Please pray for all of the seeds me and my friend planted at the mall today! We got into a few conversations with the lost and we planted seeds to glorify the Lord! It was so much fun and I had an awesome time! Pray for the Lord to water these seeds that me and my friend planted and ask the Lord to also work through these people's hearts so they can repent of their sins and be saved. I can't save anyone, all I can do is just share the gospel with people by planting the seed and let the Lord do His work. Only the Holy Spirit convicts people of their sin after hearing the message of the gospel. And only the Father draws lost sinners to His Son Jesus Christ. So our job is just to plant the seed and let the Lord take it from there. He is more than faithful and He wants these lost people saved more than any of us. He loves them way more than us and will do anything to get their attention and for them to repent of their sins and trust in His Son Jesus Christ. Keep planting those seeds my brothers and sisters and always be faithful to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! So please pray for these seeds that I have planted my friends and I will pray for those seeds that you all have planted as well! I love you all and God bless you my brothers and sisters! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment