Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Please pray for two lost souls that I witnessed to today named Rachel and Cory. When I asked them both the question "if you both died tonight, are you 100% you would be going to Heaven?" Rachel told me that she is a good Christian and Cory did not know. He said he was not sure that Heaven even exists! So I got to share with them the Ten Commandments and how they matched up with God's standard. They admitted their sin and how they would be guilty before God because of their sins they have committed by breaking the Ten Commandments. They listened as I shared with them the beautiful sacrifice of Jesus Christ for their sins on the cross. I regret about not sharing the resurrection of Jesus, but I gave them gospel tracts that explains the resurrection of Jesus to them. So I don't have to worry now. I planted the seed and now the Lord will water it. Ask the Lord to work through Rachel and Cory's hearts so they can repent of their sins and trust in Jesus Christ to save them. Please pray for them my brothers and sisters. I love you all and God bless! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment