Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Please pray for the seeds I have planted today. Pray for a classmate of mine named Jackie  (pronounced Jack-e) whom I gave a gospel tract to today. She thanked me a lot for the tract because I remember I heard her say last week she was an agnostic. An agnostic is someone that doesn't know that God exists. I also gave a gospel tract to a girl in the parking lot. It seemed awkward at first but she took it and I told her that's it's a ticket to Heaven. Please ask the Lord to water these seeds I planted for His glory and for Him to convict people of their sin through the Holy Spirit so they can repent and believe in the Lord Jesus. I love you all my friends and God bless you! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment