Friday, September 9, 2011

Witnessing 9/9/11

Today I witnessed to a student today named Sebastian and he told me that he didn't believe in the spiritual realm at all and didn't know what was out there after he died. I explained a little bit of the gospel story and how Lord Jesus Christ died and rose again to defeat death and how He died to set us free from sin. Then I talked to him about sin and explained the Ten Commandments and how he is guilty of breaking The Law. I also shared what the Blood of Jesus could do for him and how it can take away every single sin in his life no matter how times he has broken The Law. Because of God's unlimited grace and mercy He always forgives, but only if the sinner want to to truly repent of their sin and walk away from it. But God begins to start a sanctification process throughout the baby believers spiritual growth. I was happy that I witnessed to Sebastian today during school. I know that he will never forget that student that shared Jesus Christ with him. Praise the Lord!! And tomorrow is witnessing day!!! Can't wait for the people the Lord is going to put in front of me to share Jesus!!! Thank you Lord!!! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment