Saturday, September 10, 2011

Never boring

Most of the time I am stuck inside my house thinking that I am super bored and their is nothing else to do. Wait a minute? How can I be bored when I have Jesus Christ by my side always? Here is a quotation from my good Christian friend Austin from his facebook profile :life is never "boring" with an awesome God who is always by my side. I can sing to Him, read His book, talk to/with Him, feel His Spirit, wrestle with Him, and experience and share His love in endless ways...hallelujah!" And when I read that I say to myself "wow, that is true! I have a God that I can communicate with 24/7. I can worship and sing praises to His Holy Name at any moment!" That is an awesome privelage!!! I am starting adult soon this Monday and I think to myself, "man this is so boring. How am I going to survive hours of sitting in this class doing work and work. How can I stand it?" Then when I read my friends quote, I absolutely agree. You can never be bored in God's presence, you can never have one conversation with Him that isn't boring, you can never sing with Joy and passion in your head or outloud, soft or quiet without going silly. No matter where I or you are, even if the place we are at may feel like we cannot stand it any longer, with Jesus there. He makes all the difference. Amen. 





No comments:

Post a Comment