Friday, September 16, 2011

Thank you Lord Jesus Christ

Yesterday during lunchtime at school I decided to hang around with my good friend and English teacher Mr. Phillips. I gave him a book that I really wanted to him to read which was my copy of the book one heartbeat away by mark cahill. He just skimmed through it until I told him their was a summary on the back of the book. He read it out loud and then he went through the book again until he found a chapter that found interesting to him which is called "the flames, the flames!" It has stories about all those near-death experiences how people think that their are white lights and tunnels. But most of the stories, people have reported seeing Hell and the fire. My past English teacher was so interested in the book that he was still reading it even when the bell rang for class! He told me he would read it and said to me that we'll talk about the book since I have read it also. I was really happy to sacrifice a book of mine just for someone to know the Lord Jesus Christ and my teacher Mr. Phillips is someone I want to see in Heaven one day. Thank you Lord Jesus for helping me take a soul into your Kingdom forever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment