Sunday, September 4, 2011

A blessed day

Today was the most blessed day of witnessing I have ever done in my life. I felt really compelled by the Lord today to go out and witness to people about Him. So I called my dad and asked him if I could go to the great mall. He said that I could and I was happy. So I went out to my dad's car (which is so going to become my car I hope), but if it's not it doesn't matter to me. But I went to the car and left my backpack in it, and moved on to the Great Mall which is the nearest mall by my Church in Milpitas. Then the first place I witnessed was at a small park-like area and I chatted with these two students from Milpitas High School. Their names were Josh and Michelle. I shared Jesus and they both thanked me for the conversation and left. Before I came to the mall I entered through a place called Great Jump and wanted to witness to people there. So as I came in I witnessed to this guy at the front desk but he had to leave somewhere else. Then another guy who I thought was the same one came to the front desk and I didn't notice the guy was different until he said "wait, who's Charles Barkley?" Because I mentioned Charles Barkley to the other guy I was witnessing to until he had to leave. So I talked with this new guy named Troy. And he told me that when you die you just become a dead person or spirit and live on the earth and all you do is watch other people on earth like right now. So we talked about eternity and stuff like that and I shared Jesus Christ as always and what He did for him on the Cross. Then I said "I share this with you Troy because I care where your soul will spend eternity and where you will go after you die." He said "thanks man. You know the world would be better with more kind people like you." I appreciated what he said to me humbly and walked on.  And as I was coming to the mall I wanted to witness to this man who was coming my way and I could tell that I as approached him he didn't want to talk with me so I recommended a book to him and went on. As I came to the great mall I saw my friend and his family from my Church. I said hi and asked them what they were doing at the Great Mall and they said they came to eat lunch there. I told them I came to witness to people then I said bye and continued. I saw this guy who looked like a student and I walked up to him to chat. He told me he believed in Heaven because he was a a Catholic and talked about worshiping the Sabbath and about keeping the Ten Commandments. So I took what he said and talked to him about the real Jesus Christ and who died for all of our sins and the sins of the world 1 John. And I walked him right through the Ten Commandments and he told me as long as you are forgiven then you are good to go. The bible does mention forgiveness, but it much more than that. It is believing and surrendering your life to God and the bible says "Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness." 2 Timothy 2:19 The person must fully repent of their sins and must have a desire to turn away from sin, or that person is not forgiven. As believers we still sin, but we have a desire to be holy like our Lord Jesus Christ who took the punishment we deserved so we can spend eternity with Him. And the student I talked to, his name was Brandon. Then as I came into the great mall I asked the Lord "Lord God, who do you want me to speak with? Lead me to the right people Lord." So as I was walking through the mall I came to Dave and busters and found two High school ages students and started talking with them. Their names were Trung and Josh. They both told me they were believers but Trung was Christian and Josha was Catholic, which I noticed what was interesting about the mix there. Then I shared the gospel and what it takes to be saved and I asked them "if you died tonight are you 100% assured you are going to Heaven.?" They both were unassured and they thanked me for telling them about Jesus. And I told them "I share this with you guys because I care about your souls and where you will go after you die." Then I left. I was in Dave and Busters and I wanted to witness to someone, but I just did not know who. So their was a man who was pretty big (but beautiful in God's eyes) that I decided to chat with. He told me he was a Christian and I asked him if he died tonight if he was 100% assured he is going to Heaven. He said yes. Then I shared with him about being bold for Jesus Christ and stuff like that. And then I asked Dan (that is his name) if I could pray for him. He said yes and their I was, me and him. I was praying loud enough so Dan could hear me since the place was so loud. It was one of the most beautiful prayers I have ever prayed. Then I shook his hand and recommended the one of mark cahill's books one thing you can't do in Heaven and left. Then as I was near the exit of Dave and Busters, their was a man standing next to a water fountain and decided to chat with him. His name is Franco, and he talked about his own opinion on eternity as I listened and I shared Jesus and what His blood does for him. I recommended a book one heartbeat away to Franco and took off. I came outside and their was another High School student I assumed and as always it was. And his name was Justin. He told me he's a Christian and then I asked him if he died tonight if he's 100% assured he's going to Heaven. He said yeah and then I talked to him about Jesus Christ just in case he isn't saved which is a good thing to do, then I recommended the book one thing you can't do in Heaven to him, told him to read the bible. Then I asked him "can I pray for you?" He said sure. And then I prayed right outside in public. But I didn't care what anybody thought. All I cared was that I was praying for another follower of Jesus, to become a mighty warrior for Him. Not fearing people, but going out there and sharing the Lord Jesus Christ and what He did for them. Satan can't take me down. No way. I have the most powerful person in the entire universe by my side fighting for me and is with me. Me + Jesus Christ is a majority. Praise the Lord!!! Thank you Lord Jesus. Keep using me Jesus for your glory and your glory alone. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. God is truly using you in a mighty way!
    God Bless you & the work you are doing for the Lord!
    Stay strong in the power of His Might!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is going to bless you for spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ! I know you are making your mother proud. It is a good thing that our children will one day call us blessed!

    ReplyDelete