Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Staying faithful

Today was possibly one of the greatest/dissapointed day of my school life. First of all I have lost my wallet and my driver's license and ID were in it. I was extremely dissapointed and thought that I can never go on with my life. So then I asked the Lord to give me peace and assurance that He has everything under control. Throughout the day today I praised God Almighty during this entire situation and kept telling Him that I trusted in Him and would never back down from my relationship with Him. It was so awesome! I literally cannot describe the feeling and Joy I had while praising the Lord. During fifth period today I asked my teacher if I could go look for my wallet. She said ok and so I wandered the hallways loooking through the trash cans and the places where I misplaced it. Then I entered into Vallhalla theater and searched for my wallet. As I was looking I was singing praises and songs to Jesus as I was looking and was telling Him that He should be golrified and magnified that I trust in Him alone. I kept on singing to the Lord outload since no one was there except me. I kept singing praises to Jesus with all my heart and soul. I even stood on the acting stage and put my hands up in the air praising the Lord by myself. Me and Him. I kept singing and singing and singing, and just wouldn't stop. Until I told God "Lord, when I walk out that door. I ask that you be with me and that you would help me find my wallet. You are my Savior and I will praise you and glorify you forever and ever." Even though I lost my wallet that had my driver's license in it. I still praised God during that entire situation. I was worried at first, but when I gave it all to Jesus, I had a Joy and peace that I cannot describe, and never can. I am always faithful to the Lord and I am not backing down ever. Whatever happens to my wallet, let it be, but I know that the Lord is in charge of it all. Praise the Lord!!! :D Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment