Sunday, September 11, 2011

Golfland witnessing 9/11/11

I wanted to go to Golfland to do some witnessing. I pulled out of my car and their was a man sitting by himself so I approached him and said to him "can I ask you an interesting question?" He said go for it I asked "when you die, what do you think is on the other side? What do you think happens to you after you die?" He said "I'm not interested." I tried to talk to him more but he didn't want to hear it. So I told him to check out a book and didn't say anything. Then I entered through the main entrance of Golfland. I asked the Lord as I was walking in "Lord who do you want me to speak with?" I was still walking and I unsurprisingly I discovered that their were a lot of Indian people there and as I was going to wonder why, I looked into a room and they were a having a birthday party. So that answered my question very quickly. Then I came into the second building of Golfland and I was searching for someone who wanted to engage in a spiritual conversation. I went outside and noticed their were kids having a party and three Golfland employees. As they were cleaning up the area where the kids had the party, I walked up to them and said "can I help you guys with anything?" One of the girls said they really didn't need help cleaning up anything so I went away. I cam up to the soda machine and I kept pushing the buttons just because. Their was a man near me and noticed I was having trouble with the machine. So he came up to me and said "here is a dollar and three quarters, you need to ask for one more quarter." I appreciated what he gave me and thanked him for it. I tried inserting the dollar bill in the machine but it wouldn't take it, so I went inside and asked this guy for a dollar bill and he gave it to me. I thanked him again and when I put it in the machine, it still wouldn't take it! So I walked over to these people standing in line and asked the first guy I saw and he gave me a dollar and yet again I thanked him for it. So I went and got my water and then I asked a guy inside to help me open it and I was thankful too. I walked around and I noticed this guy who was playing an extreme video game so I was standing next to him playing and I told him that he looks very similar to my English teacher at school. We were both talking and I asked him if he was from here. He said no and told me he came from Nebraska. We both started chatting and then we went outside and talked some more. He told me his whole life story and I was shocked by what he said. He told me his mom has been called schizophrenic by at least three therapists and said that she hit her sister to wake her up with a bat. I was listening to what he had to say about his life and then I explained mine a little. Then we both went inside and before I left I asked him for his phone number. He wrote down his and I wrote down mine. Then he said "here are some extra tokens I have left over. You can have them." I was surprised, because I didn't ask for any tokens! Then I left and I thank the Lord for going to Golfland. I knew that the Lord had something set up even though I didn't witness. And He gave me two rewards today! A free drink from the soda/water machine, and tokens from Ray that I met. God is good no matter what!!! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment