Tuesday, September 13, 2011

School witnessing 9/13/11

Today at school I walked over to a student sitting on a table by himself so I walked over to chat. His name is Chris and he told me that whatever happens after you die doesn't matter. So I shared the Ten Commandments with him and how he is guilty of his sin. And he just listened even though he didn't care about what I was saying. But I remember mark cahill said something very true and that statement has stuck with me all the time when I witness and he said "every single you have ever witnessed to will thank you one day." And those words made an impact to me because every person I have ever witnessed to will thank me one day whether they are in Heaven or Hell. Because they will know one day I was telling the truth about the resurrected Lord Jesus Christ. So I warned Chris about Hell and how Jesus described it in horrifying terms. Then as I was leaving I gave him a pat on the shoulder and said goodbye. Then as I was walking throughout school I went into a hallway and found a student sitting on a bench eating alone. I approached him and struck up a conversation with him. Being the friendly guy as I am I introduced myself and he did also. His name is Daniel and I asked Daniel when he died what he thought was on the other side. He told me that by his point of view he said he's a Christian and believes that Christ died for us and by trusting in Him as our Savior we will go to Heaven. We talked about that for a little bit then I told him that I was a really passionate Christian who loves the Lord. Then I asked him "Daniel, do you live out your faith?" He told me the best he could. So I encouraged him and told him to check out a book I wanted him to buy and really recommended it, (which is my favorite book one thing you can't do in Heaven). And I also invited him to come to our Christian club and he said he will come. Then we both left our separate ways until we see each other next. I always pray to the Lord for divine appointments and how he sets it up the way He wants it too. He always gives me the right person to talk to and more importantly, talk with them about eternity. Praise the Lord!!! Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment