Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Please pray for the seeds of the gospel I have planted today in more lost people's hearts. Pray for the souls of Adrian, Blanca (blong-ka), Trinidad, Roland aand Haley. Pray the Lord would draw their souls to the living water Jesus Christ so they can repent of their sins and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ to save them. I care about all of their souls and the final conversation I had today with Roland and Haley was interesting. Roland had some interesting things to tell me about this one belief called Christian-gnosticism. It was very interesting to hear about the things he told me about it. I don't remember everything, but I just respectfully listened. I then shared the the Ten Commandments to show them their sin. And then I shared the beautiful gospel with them and how to repent and believe upon the Lord Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of their sins. I told them how much I cared about their souls and how much I love them. They were happy and grinning. Please pray for Roland and Haley and for the other souls I planted seeds with. I love you all and God bless you my brothers and sisters! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment