Saturday, April 19, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Please pray for lost souls that I have given gospel tracts to yesterday at the mall and today. I passed out tracts to many people and I walked inside the stores and passed out tracts to people in the stores. I also handed on tracts to those people who have their businesses set up in the middle of the mall as you are walking by. I gave some of those people tracts. And today when I had work and I gave tracts to people too. After I ate lunch today and gave a tract to a woman inside Taco Bell, I visited this homeless woman who is asking for money and I blessed her with all of mine and then prayed for her. I also gave her a gospel tract and said God bless you to her. It was so awesome. All praise and glory to the Lord Jesus Christ!!! Pray for all of these seeds my brothers and sisters and ask the Lord to water these seeds of the gospel that I planted in these people's souls. I love you all and God bless! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment