Friday, April 11, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Today was another awesome and fantastic day of witnessing at the mall. I went with my friend again to share the gospel with several lost souls. I prayed the Lord to lead me to lost people during my time at the mall and to soften their hearts to I can get into a conversation with them. I got rejected by a few people when I tried to hand them a tract or when I tried to get into a conversation with them. Pray for them as well because they didn't want to talk with me about Jesus Christ. Pray not only for the seeds I have planted for the Lord to water those seeds, but for the souls who rejected me. May the Lord have mercy on them and grant them to repentance and trust in Jesus. The Lord was glorified today and praise Him!!! I can't wait to witness again and talk to another lost soul about Jesus Christ!!! Pray for these seeds my brothers and sisters and for the people who rejected me. Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment