Friday, April 4, 2014

Prayer!

My brothers and sisters, please pray for all the seeds of the gospel I have planted today. Me and my friend went to a shopping mall and witnessed to complete and total strangers and let me tell you something, it was the funnest thing I have ever done in my life!!! Pray that the Lord would water these seeds that I have planted for His glory. I am just being a faithful servant to the Lord Jesus Christ because and He is to be praised forever and ever! Now, when me and my friend talked with these strangers, were we perfect? No of course not! We were just faithful obedient servants who have a desire to share Jesus Christ with people. God can use the most imperfectly planted seed for His glory to accomplish His will and purpose. I know the Lord will take me and my friends faithful seeds and water them so they too can know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. I love you all my brothers and sisters and praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! God bless you all and may the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with with you all. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment