Friday, April 11, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! I went to have dinner at Sweet Tomatoes tonight. When I go to a restaurant I am actually going on a mission trip. Wherever there are lost people, their is an opportunity to share the gospel and you are on a mission trip. You are in the mission field where there are lost souls that need to hear the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. I gave three gospel tracts to three lost souls there. I gave one to a teenager in the bathroom and the other two to employees working there in the restaurant. Please pray for their souls and pray the Lord would water those seeds that I planted so they can repent of their sins and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ to save them from their sins. I love you all my friends and God bless you my brothers and sisters! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment