Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Go and preach the gospel!!!

If you want to reach lost people for Jesus Christ, go out and tell them about Jesus Christ! One of the worst ideas you can ever do is invite a non-believer to your Church building. Why? Because the darkness does not understand the light. A non-believer will have no idea why Christians are raising their hands up in prayer or the things we say. Just because a non-believer is exposed to Christian stuff does not mean that it is "preaching the gospel." That's not preaching the gospel at all. Preaching the gospel is when you use something on your face called a mouth and tell other people about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who died on the cross for their sins to pay for our sin debt. And He shed His precious blood on the cross to wash away our sins and three days later, He rose from the dead!!! I remember I had a conversation with a teenager at a Christian event. I asked him if any Christian talked with him about Jesus Christ and he said "none." He even told me his Christian friend invited him but he never told him about Jesus Christ. How sad is that? My brothers and sisters, we need to start waking up. The Church needs needs to wake up and realize that the only way for us to change this world is when we walk out into the world and talk to people about Jesus. I am telling you this because I want to encourage all of you to tell people about Jesus. I love you all and God bless! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! "How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?" Romans 10:14 I love you all my brothers and sisters and God bless you! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment