Thursday, April 10, 2014

Forgiven people go to Heaven

Good people don't go to Heaven at all. Forgiven people go to Heaven. Souls that have repented of their sins and trusted in Christ alone will receive forgiveness of sins through Him. "All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name." Acts 10:43 "Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin. For I know my transgressions, and my sin is always before me. Against you, you only, have I sinned and done what is evil in your sight, so that you are proved right when you speak and justified when you judge. Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me." Psalm 51:2-5. "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins to the Lord ask repent and ask Him to forgive us, He will! He is faithful and merciful and He wants to clean our lives up. When we repent of our sins and trust in Jesus Christ alone, our sins will be washed clean by the blood of Jesus Christ and we are forgiven!!! Good people can never go to Heaven because none of us are good. But praise be to God that He sent us a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ to save us from our sins!!! Hallelujah!!! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment