Monday, April 28, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Please pray for lost souls I gave gospel tracts to and talked with about Jesus Christ. Pray for Elise, Kyle, Casey ( pronounced kay-see) and Rick. I also gave gospel tracts to other lost souls working in the stores around the area I was in. Pray the Lord would water these seeds that I planted in their lives so they can repent and believe upon the Lord Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of their sins. I care about all of their souls and I love them so much I shared with them the truth about Jesus Christ. I also told them how much I loved them and cared about their souls. These people matter to me and I want to see them in Heaven with Jesus one day. Please, please, pray for them my friends, I love them so much. Pray for these souls and keep sharing the gospel with as many people as you can! Keep inviting them to Heaven and never stop being bold for Jesus Christ! Time is short and people are dying and going to Hell every single day. We must use our time wisely. I love you all and God bless you my brothers and sisters! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment