Thursday, April 24, 2014

Prayer!

Hello again my brothers and sisters! Today was an absolutely awesome day because I got to pass out a lot of gospel tracts to lost souls! Tonight after I watched a show at my college, I started passing out tracts to random strangers that I did not know. It was so much fun!!! I had a blast and I was so happy afterwards that I immediately started praying for all of these lost people. I was also worshiping the Lord as I was driving to my friends house. Please pray for all of these seeds that I have planted in these lost people's lives my friends. I care about all of their souls and I want them to repent of their sins and trust in Jesus Christ alone. It's their choice, but if I care about them, I will warn them and give them the truth about the Lord Jesus Christ. So please, please, please pray for their souls my friends. I love you all and God bless! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment