Thursday, August 23, 2012

Horrifying nightmare

Yesterday night I had the most horrifying nightmare I have ever had in my entire life. What I was dreaming was that I was in a room and there were other people in the room as well. But all of these people that were Asian, (I think they were Korean), were trapped in a area where a brown net was covering them. I had a knife and set them free. Then all of a sudden, this guy starts shooting everyone and kills a people. Somehow me and another person survive. Then the gunman starts chasing me and wants to kill me. I run and hide behind these tables in a college like classroom auditorium. The nightmare was so real I could see him shooting at me and I could literally feel the bullets flying past me. What was interesting is that none of them hit me. I was running everywhere trying to get away from the gunman who was consistently shooting bullets at me. I remember there was one part of the nightmare where I was sprinting down the aisle of this huge college classroom going down the steps when I encountered the gunman. He was reloading his gun and I had two choices: I could either hide from the gunman again under a table, or I could stand up and run in front of the gunman and escape through the door. I did feel that I wanted to run through the door, but I just couldn't. I was stuck because I was so scared and was hesitating. So what did I do? Well one thing I knew, I was scared of running away. I needed to make a stand, and take action. I remember my friends's dad told me "don't be afraid." From that moment, my nightmare stopped. I believed that the Lord was showing me a vision of some kind of situation that I was going to encounter later. I don't know if it was true or not, but I'll see. I will talk with the Lord about it, but that was one frightening dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment