Monday, August 6, 2012

Divine appointment

You have heard about divine appointments I'm sure? It's when you meet someone that God has prepared for you to meet to talk with about Jesus Christ. Whether it's a lost person or a born-again Christian. Well this divine appointment happened on my birthday which was 8/4/12. I was planning on going to this mall which is called the Great Mall which is the closest mall I know near my house. And going to Taco Bell to witness in Milpitas. But I ended up going to a Mcdonalds in Milpitas. I came in and went to the bathroom, I saw a guy brushing his teeth in the bathroom and I have never seen that before. I never seen anyone brush their teeth in a public bathroom which is really strange, but it was funny. I came out of the bathroom and walked at a table to put my backpack down. All of a sudden, I saw what I think was the bible. I thought, "no it can't be" and just stared at it before walking over to check if it was. And it was the bible! The man walked out of the bathroom and I assumed it was his so I said to him "hey I saw that your reading your bible" and he said "yeah man." So me and Felix (that's his name) start talking. We talked about false teachers and false teachings, deception etc. He told me he came from the Philippines and grew up Catholic but is now a born-again Christian because he found the truth, which is of course Jesus Christ. He loved the Word of God and so did I. I could tell in his eyes the passion he has for the Lord. He even told me he gave an NKJV bible to the cashier who was working in front. Felix's passion for the Lord Jesus Christ was just awesome. He told me that he comes to Mcdonalds in the evening to read the bible. I so happened to encounter him at the time he was reading it and I didn't even realize it! And I was planning on going somewhere else! You see how the Lord directs our paths and guides or steps. Just ask Him and trust that wherever you go He will provide the divine appointments there. And ask the Lord to soften the hearts of the people He wants you to talk with. Praise the Lord!!! God is sooo good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment