Monday, August 27, 2012

8/26/12

Yesterday was just an awesome day! Had Church service with my youth group and that was nice as always. Then afterwards I went to my second favorite restaurant Sizzling Stone (you should check it out, awesome Korean food!). Then I came back to my Church building and hung out there for a little bit before I decided to take a walk around the area. Then I came back to my car and wanted to go to my pastor's house for kinect (our bible study event name). As I was coming to this intersection, I noticed a homeless women that I have seen before in the past but have driven by her. But in the past I did give her money and pray for her. This time as I was driving by I knew that it was not right driving past her so I made a u-turn and went back. I parked my car and approached Sherrie (that was her name) and I gave her at least more than $10 and she said "thank you so much, God bless you." Then me and Sherrie started talking, and I got to see her dog and pet her. We talked about various things and then toward the end I asked her "can I pray for you quickly?" She agreed and she held my hand and I started praying that the Lord would provide Sherrie with a home and that He would also provide her with the money that was necessary for her. She thanked me and then I left in my car praising God. God is so good! Bless someone and they will bless you in return. Just like JB, I blessed him with the money for the organization and he blessed me with his Christ-like attitude. Praise the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment