Tuesday, August 28, 2012

8/28/12

Today was much better than yesterday. The reason was because I had my theatre improve class where I can act and be free to express my own self. That's always fun and I got to do that today. For my improve class we played a few warm up games and we also did exercise warm-ups. I had a really great time in that class and it also made me forget about my math class and what I experienced yesterday. After that I left to my next class which was English and there was yet another lecture just like all my other classes, except in my theatre class it was mostly being on the stage floor and doing something rather than sitting down. For English, we reviewed the syllabus, introduced ourselves etc. and we did some in class assignments. And basically that was my second day at college. This is just the beginning and it's going to become harder, but with the Lord, I can accomplish anything. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment