Monday, August 20, 2012

8/20/12

This early afternoon I needed to go get gas for my car and then came back home to relax for a little before taking off to my dentist. They told me that I need to get two fillings for my two bottom wisdom teeth because I think they told me that I have two cavities. Not a good thing, yikes. Then later on in the evening I went to Jack in the Box to eat my dinner. While I was there I place a Mark Cahill tract booklet on top of the hand dryer in the bathroom to give people a surprise when they see it. :) When I was in my car, I accidentally spilled a little bit of my Dr.Pepper on the passenger seat. I cleaned it a little, but I'll have to clean it more either tonight or tomorrow. And of course  I read my devotional, that I need to start doing instead of slacking off on it. And then tomorrow I need to take a friend of mine to a driving range that we were before so he can see if his club that he left is still there. My first day of college starts next Monday and I am excited, yet nervous at the same time. I also have to purchase groceries for tomorrow. My days are going to be growing busier but with the Lord, I can persevere through everything. "I can do all things through him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment