Wednesday, August 15, 2012

8/15/12

Today was a pretty laid back day. But the most exciting part of any day is reading my bible! Oh man, that is the stuff! What is better than reading the Word of God? Literally nothing! The bible is the best book and most read book in the world! One of my favorite parts about reading the Word of God is meditating on the Psalms. Because I am singing my heart out to the Most High God, and just reading that part of scripture is awesome. David singing his heart out to the Lord, that is really beautiful. When a person from their heart sings out to the Jesus, it's wonderful. I am not a singer, yet I sing with all my heart to the Lord Jesus Christ and to Him, He thinks it's the most beautiful singing He has ever heard. I am singing praises to Him and praising Him for who He is. I am currently on the book of 1 Samuel right now, but the Psalms are just loaded and I love them! I have also been reading my devotionals as well and those are good, but the bible just beats everything! I have also applied for a job yesterday at this place called City Beach which is like a family atmosphere for entertainment and fun. But I would remind myself that it is just another place where I can fish for souls just like the Lord Jesus Christ commanded, just like any other place. I thank the Lord that every day I can have breath and be able to praise Him each day before I take my last breath and walk into His arms for all of eternity. But when my time does come to die, I know that it will be worth it and I will be with my Savior forever and ever and ever..... Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment