Saturday, August 4, 2012

8/4/12

Today is my birthday!!! Woo-hoo! Praise the Lord!!! I am 19 now and I am starting to feel old haha. Well this morning I had a mini celebration with my family before they took off across the United States on their 10 days journey to Boca Raton, Florida. I ate a chocolate donut and a glass of chocolate milk (my favorite). I got yet another birthday card (my third one) from my dad. Then my dad had to do a few things before he left. He said goodbye and then took off, I felt like crying but I wanted to hold it in so I wouldn't do it in front of him. Then after they took off around the corner, I just broke down and started weeping. I walked inside the house and said "Father it hurts, please protect them." And I said other things, but I was so emotional at that moment. It's really difficult for me to say goodbye. Please pray for my dad, stepmom, stepbrother to come to the Lord Jesus Christ.  A family friend came over and his dad as well so they could move furniture that we don't need from the garage to his truck. I also got to talk with my mom today and my brother as well as they wished me a happy birthday. My good friend Ajay that lives in Atlanta called me and wished me a happy birthday, which was very nice of him. That's a great friend right there, he is not saved but I am praying for him. Please pray for my friend Ajay and his family so they can come to the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. I got a lot of facebook posts on my wall of people wishing me a happy birthday today. I am planning to go witnessing tonight and share the gospel. I want to be bolder for the Lord and share Him with everyone. I thank everyone who follows and reads my blogs, that makes me really happy and I thank all of my followers as well. Please tell your friends and family as well about this blog and also check out my good friends blog that I am a part of jesusfreakz.tumblr.com. Today is not about me, it's all about the Lord Jesus Christ. He gave me life on this day and created me for His glory. He is the one who get's the credit alone. Not me. I am just a lowly humble servant of the Most High God, the Lord Jesus Christ. May He be glorified today tomorrow and forever and ever. Amen.

P.S. I also can't wait to go witnessing tonight!!! Praise the Lord!!! Please pray that the Lord would use me.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday George, May our good God bless you from Zion, and let His peace, honor, success shall fallow you through out your life. And let you be the light that shine for every tribe and culture in and through out the world in the days coming ahead. God Bless you
    Regards
    Pratik Parage
    James 1:12; Ps.23:4&6

    ReplyDelete