Monday, March 3, 2014

Wow, God is good!!!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Praise the Lord today for seeds that were planted! I always pray that the Lord would lead me to the right people to talk to and that he would soften their hearts so I can get into a conversation with them. So I park my car and I walk out. As I am walking I noticed a guy who was my classmate two semesters ago. I walked up to him and struck up a conversation. We talked for a little about how he and I were doing and other stuff. Then I said to him "can I ask you an interesting question?" He approved and then I asked "when you die, what do you think is on the other side?" He told me that we all go to the grave when we die, but then I gave him more clarification by asking him specifically what happens after we die. He told his that in his religious faith he believes that you must be a good person to go to Heaven. He said that if your a good person you go to Heaven and if you are a bad person, you go to Hell. I asked him if he was Muslim and he said he was. Muslims don't believe that Jesus is the Son of God, and they don't believe He died on the cross and rose from the dead. I went through the Ten Commandments which is the law of God to show him his sin. And how only Jesus can was his sin record clean by his blood that He shed on the cross for him. After I told him about Jesus he thanked me and then I left. After my first class was over I met the next person the Lord led me to. His name was Ben and I struck up a conversation with him. We talked about music and how he plays guitar which I find awesome because I've always wanted to learn how to play the guitar haha. After we talked for some time I told Ben "can I ask you an interesting question?" And he said  "sure," and then I asked him "when you die, what do you think is on the other side?" He was quiet and was thinking for some time and then he told me directly "You know, I really don't know." So I shared with Ben about the Ten Commandments and how he is guilty of his sin in front of Almighty God. Then I shared with him about Jesus and how only He can wash him clean of all those sins that he committed. I asked Ben if he likes to read and he said that he did so I am going to give him the book one heartbeat away which is written towards lost people. I promised him that I would get the book into his hands and he is looking forward to reading it. I am so excited about that!!! I went to have lunch and afterwards I bought lunch for these homeless people. I walked over and gave them the food and then I said to them "can I ask you all an interesting question?" They said "sure" so then I asked them "if you died tonight, are you 100% assured that you would go to Heaven?" They all said no and then I shared with them the Ten Commandments to show them their sin. And then I told them about Jesus Christ and what He has done for them on the cross and His resurrection. I then told them "the only reason I share this with all of you is because I care about your souls and where your souls will spend eternity. And if I didn't care about you guys, I wouldn't come here and talk with you about this. But I do love you guys." I then prayed for them and then said bye and returned to my car. I was so happy because first of all I glorified the Lord by being obedient to Him and telling people about His Son Jesus Christ. And second of all I planted the seed of the gospel in their hearts and now I trust God with His job. I have done my job, I have blown the trumpet and warned them that judgment is coming and that Hell is real. I told them about Jesus, now it's up to them whether they want to repent of their sins and trust in Christ or not. It's their choice. Please pray Christina, Arjay and Selina. Pray the Lord would work through their hearts so they can repent and trust in Jesus Christ to save them. Please my brothers and sisters, I care about their souls a lot and I don't want them to go to Hell. God is glorified today! Praise Jesus!!! Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment