Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! I did some witnessing today and I talked with a guy named Sean today. When I asked him what he thought was on the other side after death, he said that he didn't know. What was interesting was that he told me that when he was younger he thought about it. Sean told me that he used to think about it when he was younger. He said that he would think about turning into a dog after he died. That's the famous belief of reincarnation that is in the religion of Hinduism. I shared the Ten Commandments with Sean to show him his sin, then told him about the cross, blood of Jesus Christ, and the resurrection. I told him that the only reason I shared that with him is because I cared about his soul and where his soul will spend eternity after he died. I then gave him the book one heartbeat away by Mark Cahill then shook his hand and left. Later after class as I was walking back to my car, I noticed a girl standing by herself waiting for someone to pick her up. So I walked up to her and struck up a conversation. I found out that she is a Mormon and grew up in the LDS Church (Latter Day Saints). She grew up in the Mormon and I talked with her about her beliefs and she told me that Jesus is their brother while I told her that Jesus is God Almighty. I also gave her proofs for the bible and how the bible has predicted future events that came true. I told her that the book of Mormon, the Koran or the Bhagavad Gita couldn't do it. Only the bible predicted future events that came true. Because it is the Word of God. She just stood there quietly not saying anything, she could not defend herself. Her name is Hannah by the way and I don't want her to buy into the lie that she can become a god. Only Jesus is God Almighty, and one day she will bow down in front of Him. Every single one of us will bow down in front of Jesus when He sits on His holy and glorious throne. After I talked with her, I walked away. I then walked up to a guy waiting at the bus stop and struck up a conversation with him. I found out that he is an atheist. He said that he is not a strong atheist and what I mean by that is that he believes in god, just not in any particular religion. I wanted to share the gospel with him but then the bus came. Please pray for all these lost people's souls my friends. I care about all of their souls. I love them all so much that I want them to repent of their sins and place their trust in Jesus Christ alone. If lost people do not repent and surrender their lives to God, they will go to Hell for all of eternity. Please pray that these souls will be saved my friends. I don't care what anyone says about me, I live for Christ and I will die for Christ. He is the one I live for my entire life. He is my life. "For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." Philippians 1:21 Thank you for dying for me Jesus, I will praise and glorify you forever and ever. Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment