Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Thinking

I have been thinking and praying to the Lord about my relationship status. And I'm praying that whoever my future wife is, I'm asking the Lord that she will be be someone who loves Jesus more than anything else. She will always put Jesus first and places her complete trust in Him. My ideal woman of God is someone that loves Jesus Christ first and loves to serve Him. A woman who loves to be obedient to Jesus Christ and serve Him is my kind of woman. Pray the Lord would make it clear to me who He wants me to be with. I know their are plenty of woman out there, but someone who is a Godly woman and loves Jesus Christ. I don't know who that is but pray the Lord would make it clear to me. Their is a girl that I have a crush on right now and she is beautiful in my opinion. And she is a believer and follower of Jesus Christ. I love the Lord first and I will never put anything or anyone above Him. But I do want that special someone to spend time with and to serve the Lord with together. :) Pray for guidance my brothers and sisters, I need the Lord to help me. I love you all and God bless! Praise the Lord!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment