Sunday, March 16, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! I have a very special prayer request for all of you to pray for. Please pray for my dad's soul. I gave him a book called one heartbeat away from authored by Mark Cahill. In the book the gospel is presented along with proving the existence of God, proving the bible true, and what's out there after you die. That book has a lot of truth in it because it's filled with a lot of scripture from the bible and other logical points. Pray that my dad would read the book and would start to really think about eternity and where he will go after he dies. I really care a lot about his soul and I don't want him to die and go to Hell forever. It's such a horrible place and the only thing that's going to matter is where my dad will spend eternity after he dies. Nothing else matters but knowing where we will spend eternity after death. So please pray the gospel would be sowed into his heart and make him think. I have done my job by planting the seed in his heart. Now it is my dad's choice if he wants to repent of his sins and trust in Jesus. I have given him a warning through that book and now the choice is his if he chooses to repent of his sins and trust in Jesus so he can become born-again and saved. Please pray for my dad my brothers and sisters, please, please, please. I have been thinking a lot about his soul and God gave me the opportunity to plant a good seed in his life. I love you all my brothers and sisters and Jesus Christ is glorified!!! Praise the Lord a seed was planted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment