Sunday, March 2, 2014

Prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Today I drove all the way to San Francisco because I needed to go to an art museum as assignment for my class. However before I got on the freeway I saw on the license plate that had a metal bumper sticker shaped as fish. And inside of it said Jesus. I could not believe it. God was communicating to me in front of my eyes! Because yesterday and the days before I was nervous about driving all the way to San Francisco by myself. But the Lord gave me comfort right in front of my eyes on a license plate of a car that was directly in front of me. How good is the Lord?! I just wanted to share that short story, the real reason I am writing this blog is for you to pray for two lost souls. One is named Lani (Lon-e) and the other was a man I shared the gospel with, but never asked his name. Please pray for both these souls I shared the gospel with and may the Lord work in their hearts so they can be saved. And also my brothers and sisters please pray for the Lord to give me boldness so I can share Jesus with everyone I encounter and that I won't be afraid of what anyone says or thinks about me. Jesus Christ is to be glorified and worshiped forever and ever!!! Amen! I love you all and God bless! Praise the Lord forever and ever! Keep telling people about Jesus!!! Time is short and He is coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment