Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Prayer!

My brothers and sisters. Please pray for a lost soul that I tried witnessing to tonight. I did the best I could to witness to him. When I took him through the Ten Commandments and asked if he would be guilty or not guilty he said to me "well if you believe that you are then..." I asked him again and he said some philosophical stuff. He was trying to complicate the conversation and I tried the best I could to show him his sin. I wanted to talk with him more but my friend tapped me on the back and I had to leave. I don't know his name, but please pray for his soul. I remember asking him the question "if you died tonight, are you 100% assured you would go to Heaven?" He just told me that he didn't know. Even though I didn't have a very good conversation with him, he won't forget the question I asked him. Pray the Lord would bring him to the truth in His Son Jesus Christ. I cared enough about his soul to walk up to him and start a conversation with him. I did the best I could to plant the seed and now I leave it all up to the Lord. Pray for him my friends, God is good! All I was doing was being faithful, I was doing my job. I was being obedient to the Lord. That's all the Lord wants, obedience and faithfulness. Pray for his soul my friends. God bless you all! Praise the Lord Jesus!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment