Saturday, March 1, 2014

Prayer!

I had to go to work this morning and I had a nice time. Before I went inside the building where I work, I saw a guy loading boxes in a truck. I was going to ignore him, but I knew that the Holy Spirit convicted me to give that man the gospel. So I walked up to him boldly and asked how he was doing and he said good. Then I handed him a gospel tract that looks like a comic book. I told him "here is a comic book for you to enjoy, something fun to read." Then he said "cool, thanks." And I walked inside. I also gave a gospel tract to a coworker named Keegan (Key-gin). He was also happy that he received the tract as well. And the most amazing thing is about these gospel tracts is that they are disguised as comic books, and no one knows that! Which makes them easy to hand out and most of the time, around 99%, people take them! I have never had anyone reject it, except for one person. Please pray for these two souls, Keegan and the other soul I gave a gospel tract to. Pray for both of them my brothers and sisters and may God the Holy Spirit work in their hearts. Pray for the seed of the gospel I planted in their hearts and may the Lord work in them so they can repent of their sins and accept Christ as their Savior. Pray for them my friends. I love you all and God bless! Praise the Lord for more seeds planted today!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment