Saturday, June 28, 2014

Witnessing 6/28/14

Hello my brothers and sisters! I went witnessing at the mall today and it was awesome!!! I prayed before I started witnessing and as I was walking toward the entrance of the mall I saw two people sitting on a bench talking. I walked up to them and started a conversation about eternity. The man said that when you die it's just the ground and your body just rots in the grave. The woman said that there is nothing when you die. They both don't believe in Heaven and Hell, but I shared with them on how to go to Heaven. Their names were Amelia and Alex and Alex was joking about Hell being a place to party. Amelia started laughing but I both warned them that Hell is a place torment and that the bible describes it in graphic detail. Jesus spoke more about Hell than Heaven because He wanted to warn everyone how real it was and that He didn't want anyone going there for all eternity. After I shared with Alex and Amelia about their sin I shared with them what Jesus Christ has done for them. I told them that the only reason I shared with them was because I loved them and that I cared about their souls and where they will go when they die. I told them that I didn't want them to die in their sins and go to Hell forever. They really did appreciate it and thanked me. I also gave them two tracts. You see my friends, our job is very simple: we just take our trumpet and blow it into lost people's lives to warn them that eternal trouble is coming if they do not repent and believe upon Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of their sins.  We just warn people my family, their choice what they do with the warning. After I talked with them I got to share Jesus with a Jewish teenager named Ethan. He does not believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God or that He is the Messiah. I shared with him the Ten Commandments to show him his sin and then shared Jesus with him to show that He is the Saviour that can save us from our sins. He appreciated it and thanked me and I gave him a gospel tract. I went to Cici's pizza later and I walked over to a group of teenagers sitting down. I asked who's birthday it was and a girl said it was hers. So I blessed her and her group of friends with gospel tracts and told them to enjoy the cards. I really wish I could have said more but that is how it goes sometimes. I'm not perfect but I want to be faithful servant to the Most High God. It was such an awesome day to plant seeds today for God's glory!!! Please pray for Amelia, Alex and Ethan and that the Lord would work through their hearts so they can repent of their sins and believe upon Jesus Christ to become born-again and saved. We're just called to be faithful my brothers and sisters and let people know what the Lord has done for them. Just be faithful and plant seeds for Jesus!!! I love you all and God bless! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ the begotten Son of God who came to give us hope when we had none, amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment