Monday, June 9, 2014

Urgent prayer!

Hello my brothers and sisters! Today was a very emotional day for me. I really wanted to share the gospel with my dad and I never had the boldness to do it, until today. I prayed and asked the Lord for boldness and then I walked up to my dad. I shared the gospel with him and about the Rapture of the Church. All my dad was doing my just listening and listening to what I had to say to him. I almost felt like crying and I was trying to hold it in because it was so emotional for me telling this in front of my dad. Afterwards, my dad thanked me and said "very good." I could see it in him that he was very thankful. Afterwards, I walked back inside my family friends house and started crying. I was crying because I cared so much about my dad's soul and also because I couldn't believe that I shared the gospel with him. That was the most incredible and emotional experience I have ever gone through in my life. I care and love my dad's soul so much that I want to see him in Heaven with me and Jesus. Please pray for my dad's soul my brothers and sisters, please. I care about my dad a lot and I want to see him, my family, friends and strangers in Heaven one day. Pray for all of the seeds I have planted and that the Lord would use them for His glory! I love you all and God bless! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ forever and ever!!! 

P.S. Also pray for my moving situation as well, I'm moving to another place to live for a short time and I don't where to live after. I have plans but I want to follow the Lord's plans more than mine. Please pray the Lord would bless me with a new place to live here in California. God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment