Monday, June 16, 2014

Weeping over a lost person

Have you ever cried over a lost person that's not saved? Paul even cried over people that did not believe in the Jesus Christ. I have cried over lost people's souls that are not saved. It makes me sad to think that these people will not spend eternity with the Lord Jesus Christ. After I shared the gospel with my dad I broke down and immediately started crying. I cared about my dad's soul so much that I started crying. I want to see my dad in Heaven and to think about him not being with Jesus, makes me sad beyond anything. I cry over souls because I care about them so much. My brothers and sisters, have you ever cried over someone that you know is not saved? I have before because it shows that you care about lost souls. Do you care enough about lost people's souls to share with them Jesus Christ our Saviour? Do something about a lost person's eternal destination before they die and go to Hell. The Lord does not want anyone to be going to this place of torment. Share the gospel with people my brothers and sisters! I love you all and God bless! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment