Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Jesus is coming back soon!!! Get ready!!!

My brothers and sisters, we must continue to warn the wicked to turn from their wicked and evil ways and to believe upon the Lord Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of their sins. "Say unto them, As I live saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?" Ezekiel 33:11 Jesus is coming soon, but we don't know when, He will come like a thief in the night and people must be ready. He will come when we do not expect it which will be at anytime, even now. We don't know when. "Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of Man cometh." Matthew 24:44 Keep preaching the gospel my brothers and sisters, it's the only thing that will soften hearts and turn people to the one true God who is Jesus Christ our Lord. Jesus is coming very soon and we must keep fishing for me just like He said. "And he saith unto them, 'Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matthew 4:19 I love you all and God bless you my brothers and sisters! Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment